Saturday, August 05, 2006

I was Used for Sex!

When I first figured it out I was like, "That bitch! She totally broke my heart!" Then I thought about it. If she had just followed the rules for for hot lusty hook ups then a lot of the bullshit I have gone through could and would have been avoided. See the first thing is she told me she was single, I even questioned that and she assured me she was. Then she dropped the l-bomb and got all emotionally close and attached. Then I allowed myself to get all emotionally attached when if she would have just been all straight up ( no pun intended) about just finding me completely fuckable I would have be flattered and NEVER EVER allowed myself to get emotionally close. I would have never allowed myself to entertain the thought of a future and a little family together, NEVER.

See had I known it for what it was, things would have been so much different. I would have been having a lot more fun, that's for damn sure. I definitely wouldn't have wasted time by the small getting to know you bullshit, it would have been nothing but hot, lusty sex. Or even better hot, lusty, SECRET, sex.... So for those who don't know the rules, or just need a little refresher, these are the rules if you just want to hook up but have no intention of taking it further than sex.

1. Don't talk about a relationship
2. Don't talk about a future together
3. DO NOT EVER SAY THE L WORD
4. If you are with someone already be honest about it (it lets the other person know why they have to keep it on the down low)
5. Don't let the other person be lead to believe it could be more than it is, if it's just sex, than say that ( that so keeps feelings from getting hurt and or involved)
6. Don't tell me about your day, your hopes, your dreams, your wants unless it's what you want me to do to you in bed (or the kitchen floor, or outside at night, whatever floats your boat)
7. If you do develop feelings keep them to yourself, especially if you are with someone else still
8. Don't tell me about your partner, or bitch about your life, we aren't dating, we are just have sex, you have a partner to bitch to, I am not that person
9. If you want to cheat on your partner with me, hey that's your deal, not mine but it would be nice to know that they do exist but that should be the only time you mention them (I know kind of the same as number 4 but I don't' care about the cheating part, I'm not with you so you're not cheating on me)
10. We can have some great, sneaky, kinky, lusty, times but only if you can follow the rules and just take that moment for what it was and don't try to make anything more than it is out of it.

If you aren't going to leave your partner, don't let me think you want to be with me for more than just sex. DON'T LIE TO ME ABOUT IT. Maybe down the road we could be friends but really that would be awkward, having to be around your partner and pretend that I didn't just have his girlfriend wetter than a garden hose on full blast just the night before. I didn't want a relationship, or any of the bullshit that comes with it. I just fell for all the pretty words and emotions getting thrown at me. This way, I get all the great hot sex and none of the bitching, moaning everyday relationship bullshit that comes with it. I don't have to remember stupid anniversaries or your random family members names, I just get to have good times with you. I don't get to be the one the pisses you off because I didn't do this or that, I get to be the one that makes you cum until your knees shake and you don't think you can handle anymore. So to bring this back around to the first sentence, at first I was a little pissed and kind of hurt, then my ego kicked in and I was like, fuck yeah, I was used for sex, that's hot.

So if you think you can follow the rules then it's game on.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're not talking about me!! Because if you are then you are sadly mistaken, and you really need to stop reading my blog.. Oh yeah, that and there WASNT ANY SEX.. In case you forgot.

So, please, consider this your uninvitation. STOP calling me, STOP reading my blog. Just forget about me.

Thanks, bye.

Stokley said...

you're right, because two girls don't have sex and I never got you off and why take it so personally?

Anonymous said...

I'm not taking anything personally, I just wanted to clear up that my last post wasnt about you. I dont blog about you, I dont think or talk about you.. You pretty much dont exist in my world.. and I just wanted to let you know that it just wasn't about you.

I'd also really like to stop explaining myself to you, that'd be great. That was one of the reasons I stopped talking to you in the first place, and Now i have to do it because of my blog. You dont understand me, you dont get it, and this isnt about you.

Take care.

Anonymous said...

Stokes, you could do so much better. She sounds like a bitter bitch with no clue what she wants.

You pretty much dont exist in my world.. and I just wanted to let you know that it just wasn't about you.

If you didn't exist in her world she wouldn't read your blog. Not existing in her world her blog wasn't completely about you, just a little as she states above.

Anonymous said...

I agree, you could do so much better. There is someone better than everyone out there. No argument..

But i'm not bitter, i'm happier than I've ever been. I'm in a place where I can be honest and happy and live my life.

Timing is everything. SOmetimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

Anonymous said...

OOH and one more thing, I read this blog religiously.. I dindt mean like you dont exist at all, I mean in my blogging world, if it's about you, i've told you.

On here it cant be selective where you can chose who reads it and who doesnt, so you just gotta take the right with the wrong.

THIS is so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

I just ate a pickle. It was the frickin greatest pickle ever. It prompted me to make home made relish. So now i'm eating ridiulous amountsof hot dogs, just so I can eat my own relish.

I am thinking of branching out and making salsa too, for my cookout this weekend.

I think i will make salsa, and guac, and kabobs and salads.. and maybe grill steaks. I dont eat them but whatever, everyone else does.