Monday, August 14, 2006

Photo Goodness

A blog without pics is like Mac N Cheese without the hotdogs, it just doesn't feel right, so here is my big photo post with stories (kinda)!


This is the most recent picture I have of me. It was taken Aug. 5th. My hair looked much better before everyone had started playing with it. Notice the glasses.. yes I am obsessed with these glasses because I seriously spent 2 months picking out a pair. My face is red but I wasn't drunk in this picture, I had been out in the sun all day. OK I will admit I was a little buzzed, but I don't believe I did any drunk dialing that night.


This is midsummer, so around the beginning of July. It was right before I got my new glasses. I tried to drunk dial someone but her phone was out of minutes so it didn't go through, which maybe in retrospect is a good thing because I have no clue what I would have said. Probably not the right thing even though I thought I knew exactly what I wanted to say to make it all better. Looking at these pics, I realize I wear my Ramones shirt a lot.


This is a few hours later and yeah, considering the shape I was in I'm thinking it's good her phone was out of minutes because I would have probably sworn my eternal love and devotion or something equally stupid like that. My hair wasn't looking so great by that time either. I have no clue what I am posting this pic considering I look like the biggest dork in it but I know it will make a couple people at least giggle, so it's all good.


This is Me, RayRay, Lemon Drop, Irish and Maddy. This was taken at the beginning of summer so back in late May. It's always a good time when Irish comes down from Miltown. See how red my face is? Yeah I was drunk. I think I had dyed my hair earlier that day, hence the extreme color.


This is my Gay Boy, Token. This is the scrubbiest I have ever seen him out. I have seen him scrubbier but that's usually when I walk out into my livingroom the next morning and he's passed out on my couch from the night before. The scary thing is, he's not even drunk in this pic, he's just really annoyed because his boyfriend was being an ass that night. I so heart my Gay Boy. I have watched this kid grow up from a little underage hood sneaking into the clubs with a fake ID to a pretty cool guy who is finally getting his shit together. Oh and he's the one who stuck the straws up my nose in that one pic.


This is Mando and her girl, Lollipop. They are too freakin' cute together, seriously. They are incredibly happy and perfect together. To see them together you would swear they had just started dating but nope, they have been in the honeymoon stage for close to a year now. This pic is a little older, as if you couldn't tell from the date stamp on there.

So here's a few pics of me and the people in my life, so you at least have some idea what some of them look like.

No comments: