Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Too Tired

Today I had to get my lazy ass up at 6:00am, well I was suppose to get up at 6:00am, I actually rolled out of bed at 6:30am. So of course I was running late and had to take the worlds fastest shower. Luckily, I had packed what I needed for today the night before so it wasn't a mad scramble to get everything together. Why the early hour and rush I'm sure you're asking by now? Glad you asked. I had an all day meeting for work at 8:30am and it was an hour and 15 minute drive there. I was making great time but then I took the wrogn damn exit and ended up being 15 minutes late, fuck. It went surprisingly fast considering we were suppose to get done at 5pm but actually got done at 3:00pm which was fine by me, the only bad part is I have to go back tomorrow. Considering I couldnt' fall asleep until 3am I am feeling it today. Having ADD makes these meeting for work extremely hard for me because I am overly concsious about fidgeting and talking too much. Both of which I do excessively but normally I have things to do that keep me busy. No such luck with these meetings, I have to sit there, take notes, do everything I can to pay attention and not just yell out, I can read the book, you don't have to read the slides to me! Today's meeting was different, the woman leading it was really engaging and actually kept my attention. The hours flew by and before I knew it the day was over. Now I'm home and I think I'm gonna take a nap. Damn I am getting old....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This dollar store was unbelievably clean.. Like WAY more so than Walmart. And stuff... :)