Sunday, September 10, 2006

It's Here!!!!

Today I got a present from the FedEx guy! My new Alienware computer has finally arrived. I won it fromt his contest I entered froma game I bought. I havent' set it up yet because I'm cleaning out the back bedroom and turning it into my playroom. I'm gonna put my turntables in there, my new computer, the guitar, the PS2 and get a new futon to put in there as well. I'm crazy excited as I just bought a new office chair tonight and pick up the new desk on Saturday. I am done with roommates. I am taking over the space and cleanng out the house. So far I've taken 4 garbage bags full of crap out and have boxed up tons more for the garage sale my family has every summer. I can't handle all the clutter anymore. I want a nice, clean, uncluttered house. So I will have that.

Friday I have the day off and all I am going to do is clean, clean, clean. No computer, no video games, nothing until I have the house clean and cleaned out. I just get so overwhelmed when I think about everything so I'm just going to break it into little bits at a time, start from the livingroom and work my way back. I think I might even pick up a couple more bookcase because I have books overflowing everywhere. I'm actually kind of excited about this, weird.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I'll be out of town until Friday afternoon, when I get back I'll help you if you want me too? Let me know. Ill be here until 7 or so and I'll be here tomorrow until 2 or so if you wanna talk. If I dont answer try back, I'm getting the stuff ready for my trip.

hugs 'n' smoochies

Anonymous said...

If you could that would be cool, I need all the help I can get, well you know, you've seen the place. :)